Saturday, 22 January 2011

Exciting packages :D



Hey, well my disney 'planning' DVD came on thursday :D it's pretty exciting to watch it and think in less than 6 months I'll be there and not only that I'll be one of the people making the magic real!! :D woop woop. The envelope came when I was out at a lecture and my house mate text me and said that there is something from Disney here for you, it made me excited to get home lol. Even the envelope has cinderella castle on it, so cool. Now just still waiting for my hoody, which is taking forever to get here, ebay says it has been sent but it's not with me yet, hopefully next week I'll have it! I'm itching to wear it :D Other than that the summer is giving me things to look forward to as the work load steps up a notch and life is hectic.

Also now there are at least 3 of us on the Manchester virgin flight on the 19th June which is cool, be awesome if more people joined but I suppose it all depends on where people live and things but at least 3 will make the flight more fun than flying alone! Virgin tells me that it is currently 147 days until my next flight with them and that sounds like quite a lot to me right now but i'm sure it'll fly by and in no time at all it will be time to jet off to a better climate :D

The next thing for me to wait for is the Disney information pack, apparently that should arrive some time in February so I'll be on the lookout for that soon too! I still can't really grasp that it's real and I'm not sure I will be able to until the plane actually takes off! Oh well the excitement is an awesome thing anyway even if still feels a little like a dream, well a Disney dream :D been checking out things online with the new things going on in Disney world right now, the new projection show and the developments they're doing to fantasyland, they look amazing although it does mean part of the magic kingdom will be blocked off while I'm out there and all the changes won't be ready till 2012, but I guess big changes take time, and also good things come to those who wait. Suppose it's a lesson in patience too :D

Anywho I'm off now to scour the web for Disney things and to dream a Disney dream :D

Hakunna Matata!!

Have a Magical Day everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment