Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Still waiting....

Well my hoody still hasn't arrived, poor little thing all lost and alone in the postal service :( it feels like I've been waiting forever for it but oh well hopefully it will turn up soon :) Anyway looking forward, I've heard that Yummy jobs are just waiting on the job letters from Disney now before sending out the information packs so hopefully that will manage to make its way here better than the hoody :) ooo exciting, it still doesn't seem real eventhough I've even reserved seats on the plane! well it'll soon be time for the ICP meet in birmingham and that's pretty exciting too, can't wait to see tangled and meet lots of lovely people who I will be spending the summer with! It'll be a nice break from the mountain of work I have piling up right now, at least Disney is my little light at the end of the tunnel, just keep going and then it will be time to go and work in the happiest place on earth!

It's really exciting that some of my friends from uni may come to visit me whilst I'm in florida too. My family are already coming out for a few weeks close to the end of my program and now hopefully 3 or 4 of my uni friends will come see me for a few days too :D that's super exciting, I travel half way around the world and they, by chance, had planned to do the same this summer :D so fun times ahead I'm sure.

Anyway every thing I need to do is sorted at the moment so I'm just left to dreaming about the summer for now and how nice and warm it will be, a nice comparison to my house right now, which is absolutely freezing! Well not much more to say for now, but will be informing you all of the hoody's long awaited arrival, I'm sure it will be worth the wait! The one's on facebook at the moment looking amazing :D :D

Hakuna Matata :D

No comments:

Post a Comment