Friday, 18 March 2011

Visa....oh and it's only 92 days!

Well it's been a while since I wrote a blog, far too long! Well not too much happened up until recently really, apart from the super exciting Birmingham ICP meet last month, which was awesome, it was great to see people and put real faces to facebook names :) also I went to nando's for the first time ever and was shown just how sensitive my taste buds really are when the mild chicken was far too spicy for me! ahh well, it was still fun :) There were mixed reviews on Tangled although I still thought it was pretty cool, although the characters looked a little too real for a disney film but other wise no other complaints :D I aslo found out that Cars 2 will be coming out soon too, so there will be a real disney feel going on with lots of disney/pixar films coming out :D Not long now, only 92 days to go now! So unreal!

I have now also booked my embassy interview, I haven't had my pack yet, just the visa form so I could get it booked over easter as my placement is for the whole of May. I wouldn't be able to get time off to go down to London then and I really do need a visa. So now that's sorted after an unallowed call, a database crash and confusion over which visa I needed! Then came the really interesting part to try to upload an 'acceptable' photo to the application, so much harder than you would ever think it could be to take a photo and post it but that is now done, am now just waiting for referees to be nice and say that I can use them as people to vouch for me for the visa and then I'm off again with the application :D woo hoo :D

Today I also got the email from yummy jobs to tell me that my disney pack will be arriving really soon so that is cool, I will be able to see what interesting things are going to happen. It will also give me another outlet for procrastincation from the nasty exams that I have starting next week! So soon! Thoughts of Disney and the summer will keep me on track, I hope, until June. So much is going on at the moment, it's all a little crazy, I think it's the manchester meet either this weekend or next weekend and I'd really love to be going to that one too but I think passing my exams would probably be a better option right now, I don't fancy an expensive return flight half way through the program so I can resit these exams :/

oooo exciting times, we have now gained more people to take over the manchester 11am virgin flight :D woop woop, there are now 12 of us on that flight, still room for more.....

Anyway I'm off now to actually revise (not to dream about disney) and wait for the eagerly anticipated disney pack :D

Hakuna matata :D

No comments:

Post a Comment