Friday, 23 December 2011

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat....

Hello once again faithful readers, or person stumbling across my little blog :)

Well it is now less than 1 day until Christmas Day and although it feels very un-festive to me at the moment, it is still very exciting :) In a last attempt, I am listening to Christmas songs and carols tonight to try to remind me of the impending holiday :) It is an important holiday but I think the older I get the more disillusioned I become about what people have turned it into. As the song  below points out, by Taylor Swift, Christmas must be something more...


Anyway on another exciting note. Today I received airmail all the way from Michigan and my friend from the program, Ayla :). The letter completely made my day and made me smile from ear to ear. I love unexpected things to cherish and remind you just how important people and friends are to you :) where would we be without them! I also gained another Christmas card from another ICP friend, Zoe, one of our fab 5, who I miss so much! These lovely ladies are certainly adding to my very small Christmas card collection this year, and I love cards :D

Today, despite what I expected, has been a very productive day for uni work. I have almost completed one assignment, (I had already started it), checked one more thing off of my to-do list and started to edit another assignment. I think I'd better call it a night now though really. My quality of work dwindled a few hours ago I think!

Back onto ICP news. Well there is no new news really, I am in the process of waiting for confirmation of my CRB form getting to yummy, which I will not get until after Christmas now but that's ok. Then I will be awaiting my Disney pack in February. I also received an email the other day about Universal, Orlando who are now also recruiting through yummy jobs! The email read 'would you like to work for Universal?' Although their program had crossed my mind, it was always second best to me and I got the prize turkey once again :D

TTFN

oh and Merry Christmas; Happy Holidays; Feliz Navidad....



No comments:

Post a Comment