Friday, 2 December 2011

There are new friends every where..

Well hello again, now deciding that procrastination is the best prevention from doing the mountain of work that I need to do which includes a dissertation, aaaggghhh!! panic!! But it will be so worth it in 191 days when I am on my way back to Disney World. I have withdrawal symptoms and it is too cold here! Oh well, cold = Christmas and Christmas = good :D

Once again Disney has taken over most of my brain and thoughts and I can't think about much else :) this is great but no so when I have things, such as life, to get on with in the mean time between now and then! It will all work out though with just a touch of Disney magic :D I spent wednesday evening with a friend who I was showing all of the videos that I shot whilst in Florida this summer. They brought back some awesome memories as I hadn't watched the videos since I took them, now almost 5 months or so ago for the earlier ones. eeek how time flies when you're having fun or studying hard!

All that is left for me to do at the moment is to check when my placement will start next semptember so I can begin to think about flights. As the college program visa enables me to travel for up to 30 days after the program ends it would be great to make the most of that and travel a little!

This week I was also chatting with another friend about homesickness and missing friends who I seem to have left all over the world right now. She made such a good point, that eventhough it's not always the easiest thing in the world to get up and go live somewhere comletetly new there will be new friends there and people who care are also still right back where you left them! This made me feel a little relief but also made me remember all of my friends out there who I need to get into contact with because I miss them!

On a happier, but still related, note, I have been meeting some new people on the WDWIP discussion board who will be joining me on my epic summer adventure for 2012! It seems like this is going to be another summer of fun :D

Keep watching this space for more news :D

''All you need is faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust''

No comments:

Post a Comment