Thursday, 26 January 2012

Reunion....

Heya..

Well I have now done reunion one! I went to Birmingham yesterday to see my friend from the ICP Kate before she jets of to the US for another year on placement! Which is so exciting! It was so great to see her and have a great catch up, reminisce a little and plan my visit to her when I am back in the states this summer :D it sounds like this is really a realistic trip, so that is awesome. I also tried my first pop tart! I can't really believe I spent 3 months in the states and never tried one, but now I have! It was pretty yummy, not sure what my degree would say about them really but it was pink. Pink is good. The evening was most obviously finished off with a bit of a disney fix in the form of Mulan :D It was sad to say goodbye but onwards...



ICP reunion 2 begins on Saturday with 4 of the fab 5 coming to Chester! This has been one exciting week :D in addition it's nearly February and that means one thing. Welcome Pack!!! Yay!!! (and the visa appointment...)

Anyways, I'm tired now, long long weeks these days...

Have a magical tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment