Saturday, 10 March 2012

Hey there, hi there, ho there, it's a Disney kinda day....

Helloo again

So I've been seeing all the posts come up on fb from people who I know from my 2011 program getting accepted onto the CRP (cultural representative program). That is the year program and for us Brits we would be working in Epcot in the England pavillion. I'm so pleased for them :) but also kinda wish I could be going too for longer than just the summer, but it's not my turn yet! I think I hope to apply for the CRP in 2013 when I graduate after 4 long years of slogging my guts out at uni! But it's just a wait and I see I guess as I'm very likely to be on placement when interviews are....just hoping it will work out nicely :D



Anyway on another exciting note, today is the day I finally meet up with Collette, one of the fab 5 from ICP 2011! It has been 6 months since I saw this girl and it has gone so fast but at the same time it's a long time not to see someone for! So I am going to see her later today and her concert band at uni play lots of lovely orchestra music related to Disney and other such fun music :) it should be awesome and the topic of conversation will undoubtedly revolve around Disney and the summer and such just as it did with my last few disney reunions :D



On a Disney ICP 2012 note in two weeks today myself and many ICPers will be heading to Liverpool to meet each other! It is going to be one epic day and if it is as much fun as the meet last year in Birmingham then it will be a blast :D The Disney Store is one of our first planned stops and no doubt there will be Disney related hyperness and giddiness going on :) the group did have a night out in Liverpool last week I think but stupid uni and third year (which ruins your life) prevented me from heading over there to meet people but at least I do get to meet some of the lovely ICPs before June 10th!!! :D

Oh by the way for anyone who's on the countdown.........it's only 92 days now!!!!

''If you can dream it, you can do it!''



No comments:

Post a Comment