Friday, 6 April 2012

So crazy excited...

Well hello there

It is now almost Easter and only 65 days until ICP 2012 and I am so ready to go right now and forget about all of this revision that I need to do and clearly don't want to do....


I am successfully managing to keep myself preoccupied with Disney related musings over the last few days with people posting on facebook about the program and some exciting news about a friend doing a program at universal this summer also... I can't believe how fast the time is going and how soon we have jumped from 100 days to 65! Within no time at all it will be the night before once again and I'll be trying to pack my life into a suitcase once again!

Other than this, on fb a promo video for Disney World from 1995 was posted. Here is the link for you to enjoy how Disney got guests in the '90s... :D


''I've been waiting my whole life to meet you...''

Today I was also killing time by watching informational shows about Cirque du Soleil and seeing little snippets on La Nouba on there too. Brings the memories flooding back and helps me to realise how big and successful the company actually is :D to have been a part of that, if only for such a short time, is surely a memorable time and I feel privileged! :D

TTFN...

No comments:

Post a Comment