Saturday, 27 October 2012

Just because...

Hey there, if you are still following my blog, it has become a little barren over the last 8 weeks or so and I want to blog but I don't really have much to say to you about Disney programs at the moment other than I wish I'd been one of the lucky ones interviewing once again for a summer program this past week! I have so many friends going through their second set of interviews for, fingers crossed, their second ICP program, or should I say summer cultural experience or whatever Disney are now calling it! So anyways, also all over the tv at the moment are the Disney World adverts for a summer 2013 holiday and I want to book one so bad, the post disney depression and withdrawal symptoms are excessive and who'd known how much it could hurt a girl to leave so many people behind or simply have them scatter world-wide. Once again, as I've mentioned before in one of my blogs, be sure of two things if you accept an international program with Disney, you will have the best time of your life but your heart will be broken into lots of little tiny pieces which will scatter on that end date and yes that may mean you end up with lots of holiday destinations but it will always end in a goodbye....but don't let this put you off! I wouldn't trade either or my programs for the world or anything at all! They were the best, they certainly made me who I am today, a bit cliche I know, but I don't think that if I hadn't been a Disney CP then I couldn't do the job I'm doing on placement now, although I have to admit some of the Disney brainwashing (all for the good of the guests here, such as Disney pointing and the language used at Disney) will never ever go away and it certainly makes life here in the UK interesting when you use american words (elevator, car ride, cell phone, bathroom/restroom etc) and Disney-isms (guest, disney point, 101, 102, 'today is my friday'). 

Me making my own memories around and aboard my magic carpets! <3


Anywho, I have come across this little gem of a video on youtube, as I follow the channel anyways, it includes the wonderful onerepublic song, good life, which is used on the official Disney World adverts at the moment and to be honest, it epitomises a CP program, so here it is for you to check out if you haven't already :D


As always any questions, comments etc, let me know, until next time, have a magical day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment